Econometrics & statistics tutor
My specialism is in econometrics and statistics, which I use in my work as a statistician in advertising. As such, I am able to tutor both the theoretical and practical application of econometrics up to the graduate level.
The prices which I charge for lessons are specific to the material, subject & level required. As such I do not provide a ‘price list’. If you would like to find out more please contact me, and I will reply at my earliest convenience.
I often work with students & researchers on project-based work, and am familiar with these software packages:
I also have a Youtube channel which provides a full course in econometrics. Below you can find the first in the series of videos which serves as an introduction.
In the past I have taught the following subject areas
- The Gauss-Markov assumptions & its associated tests (heteroskedasticity, serial correlation)
- Instrumental variables estimation
- Two-stage least squares
- Generalised Least Squares & feasible Generalised Least Squares
- Panel data models: fixed & random effects (along with associated Hausman tests for endogeneity)
- Logistic & Probit regression estimation
- Bayesian statistics & Bayesian regression analysis
- SUR estimation
- ARMA models
- GARCH models of heteroskedasticity
- Structural Equation Modelling
- Factor Analysis
- Principle component regression
- Quartile regression analysis
- ANOVA analysis